Our In-service training serves four basic objectives:
- Well-trained personnel are better prepared to act safely, decisively and correctly.
- Effective training results in greater motivation, productivity and organizational effectiveness.
- Training cultivates cooperation and unity of purpose.
- Provides safeguards for being legally accountable for actions of all personnel.
Our Law Enforcement In-Service training program provides these objectives with quality, up-to-date training in a state of the art training center.
- Fall 2013 Brochure
- Please call (734) 462-4782 for information on courses we are currently offering
Schoolcraft College strives to offer the most current and effective up-to-date training available. In addition to mandated training, we continue to seek new courses in response to requested training. In doing so, we try to stay consistent with the ever changing trends in the law enforcement community and the training needed to keep officers current.
Endorsed by the Wayne County Association of Chiefs of Police.
Approved by the Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement Standards.