Connect with prospective customers, raise awareness of your brand, increase traffic to your website, and grow your business in this advanced, hands-on class. Discover how to select and manage the right social media platform(s) for your product or service.
Requirement: Student must have valid email address
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of social media platforms
Registration Now Open
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
• WebAdvisor to register and pay
• Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
• Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
• Insert CES Number 1660 or the 6-digit section number (910728)
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center
at 734-462-4426 before proceeding.
STEP 2 Register with the MI-SBDC is also required
• MI-SBDC to register for the April 17, 2018 course
• Register for this event online
• Enter your email address. If you are already in our database it will ask you for a
password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button
can be used.
• Confirm registration information and select Register.