Identify opportunities and challenges with your balance sheet and income statement.
- Discuss the proven ways to increase your company’s cash flow
- Apply breakeven analysis to improve decision making
- Understand and plan the working capital to support your growth
- Strengthen the partnership with your lender
Registration Now Open
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1: Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
- WebAdvisor to register and pay
- Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
- Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
- Insert CES Number 1558 or the 6-digit section number (910763)
- If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center at 734-462-4426 before proceeding.
STEP 2: Register with the MI-SBDC is also required
- MI-SBDC to register for the April 10, 2018 course
- Register for this event online
- Enter your email address. If you are already in our database it will ask you for a
password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button
can be used.
- Confirm registration information and select Register.