Gain an understanding of different types of legal entities that are appropriate for structuring and starting a new business. Topics covered include: tax and liability issues, basic elements of a contract, collections, licenses, registrations, employment and property issues, leasing and insurance. Prospective business owners will be guided in setting up the organizational structure that will help protect you from unnecessary legal challenges.
Registration Now Open
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
• WebAdvisor to regsiter and pay
• Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
• Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
• Insert CES Number 1544 or the 6-digit section number (910736)
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center
at 734-462-4426 before proceeding.
STEP 2 Register with the MI-SBDC is also required
• MI-SBDC to register for the March 28, 2018 course
• Register for this event online
• Enter your email address. If you are already in our database it will ask you for a
password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button
can be used.
• Confirm registration information and select Register.