Creating a positive emotional shopping experience is key to successful online selling. Learn best practices in digital photography and how to develop a creative aesthetic that aligns with your Etsy brand utilizing Etsy and Snapseed apps.
Requirements: Bring a charged cell phone (iPhone or Android) with digital camera and Internet functionality.
Prerequisites: Proficiency with basic computer and cell phone use; existing inventory for an online store.
Registration Now Open
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
• WebAdvisor to register and pay for the seminar
• Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
• Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
• Insert CES Number 1691 or the 6-digit section number (910730)
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center
at 734-462-4426 before proceeding.
STEP 2 Register with the MI-SBDC is also required
• MI-SBDC to register for the March 20, 2018 course
• Register for this event online
• Enter your email address. If you are already in our database it will ask you for a
password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button
can be used.
• Confirm registration information and select Register.