Our Entrepreneur Series is designed to provide entrepreneurs the education and tools to launch a successful small business. To qualify for a Small Business Entrepreneur Certificate, participants must successfully complete all five courses in the Entrepreneur Series: Starting a Business, Writing a Business Plan
, Marketing Your Business
, Business Legal Issues
, and Financial Management
Series runs 3/7/18- 4/4/18
Registration Now Open
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
• WebAdvisor to register and pay
• Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
• Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
• Insert CES Number 1582 or the 6-digit section number (910726)
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center
at 734-462-4426 before proceeding.
STEP 2 Register with the MI-SBDC is also required
• MI-SBDC to register for the March 7, 2018 course
• Register for this event online
• Enter your email address. If you are already in our database it will ask you for a
password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button
can be used.
• Confirm registration information and select Register.