Spring refunds to be released starting June 21, 2013.
The Office of Financial Aid’s goal is to ensure that the financial aid application process will be as easy as possible for you to complete. Our staff is available to help you by phone, in person, or via email if you need guidance.
- Spring/Summer Financial Aid
- What’s new?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Pell Grant – Lifetime Eligibility Used
- IRS Data Retrieval Instructions and How to Order a IRS Tax Transcript
- LSS Winter Service Referral Guide
File On-Line, File Early, File the 2012-2013 FAFSA
Don’t forget to file your FAFSA applications for Financial Aid.
Schoolcraft College school code: 002315
Your Financial Aid
- Viewing and Accessing Your Financial Aid Award
- Dropping/Withdrawing from Late Starting Courses and Bookstore Purchases
- NEW – Request for Additional Aid Spring 2013
- Available Schoolcraft Scholarships
- Student Ambassador Program
- Scholars Honors Program
- External Scholarship Opportunity for International Students
- How do I apply for a student loan?
- All about student loans at Schoolcraft
- Entrance Loan Counseling
- Promissory Note
- Exit Loan Counseling
- Loan servicer (800) 848-0979
- Charles E. Schell Foundation Loan
- Summer Term ONLY Loan Request Forms
- Fall Term ONLY Loan Request Forms
- Fall AND Winter Loan Request Forms
Applying for Aid
- Who is eligible to apply for financial aid?
- When should I apply for financial aid?
- What are Schoolcraft’s priority dates?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- Paying for College
- Paying for College (web pages)
Rules & Requirements
- Rules & requirements for financial aid applicants and recipients
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Requirements
- Attending classes, withdrawing & refunds
Types of Assistance
Financial Aid OfficeMcDowell Center, room MC260
Telephone: (734) 462-4433
Fax: (734) 462-4527
Monday - Thursday, 8am - 6pm; Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
Additional evening office hours are available during walk-in registration.