You may pay your tuition and fees one of two ways:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH)
ACH payments are payments you have authorized to be processed directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at Schoolcraft College. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 5th day of each month and will continue until the balance due to Schoolcraft College is paid in full.
Many students and families like the option of charging their monthly tuition payment to MasterCard or Discover. This enables you to take advantage of various bonus programs offered by your credit card. If you elect to use this option, your monthly payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the 5th day of each month and will continue until the balance due to Schoolcraft College is paid in full. There is an additional convenience fee of 2.50% charged for using credit cards.
When you enroll online for the NBS payment plan be sure you have the following information:
- Your seven digit student number.
- The name and United States address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Bank or Credit Card account information of the person responsible for making the payments.
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number of a United States bank. Most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
To enroll in the NBS payment plan register for classes using WebAdvisor, proceed to the pay balance screen, and select” e-Cashier.” This will take you to the NBS e-Cashier website. Once you are in NBS e-Cashier, review all information and refer to the menu bar at the top for additional questions you may have. After you have reviewed all information, select the "Proceed" button and follow the simple steps.
After you have accepted the Terms and Conditions and submitted your agreement, you will receive an immediate email (if your email address was provided). This email will confirm receipt of your enrollment in NBS e-Cashier.