Admissions & Enrollment Center
Concurrent Enrollment for High School Students
Students who are currently in high school or being home schooled and wish to earn college and/or high school credit. If this doesn't describe you, select another category.
- Dual Enrollment allows students who are currently enrolled in high school to use funding from their K–12 district to pay for classes taken at Schoolcraft.
- Special High School Enrollment allows students who are currently enrolled in high school to pay for their own classes taken at Schoolcraft.
Note: Dual and Special High School Students must have the appropriate signatures in order to enroll. Therefore, dual and special high school students cannot use the online application.
Follow these steps to successfully complete the enrollment process:
- Complete the appropriate application and obtain the necessary signatures from your parents and designated school official.
- Come to Schoolcraft and meet with one of our counselors. Bring your ACT/SAT scores and a copy of your high school transcripts with you.
- Return this application and your high school transcript to the Admissions and Enrollment Center, McDowell Room 240.
- Register and pay in accordance with our payment policy. Students without access to a computer may use the ones available in the Admissions and Enrollment Center.
Eligibility for Dual Enrollment is determined by the K-12 district paying for the course(s). If you have additional questions about Dual or Special High School Applications, contact the Admissions & Enrollment Center.