Steps to Complete Graduation Process
Even if you didn’t participate in the Commencement Ceremony, it is important for your future employment and educational goals to complete the Graduation process. These simple steps will ensure that you have all the official credentials recognizing your achievement!
- Determine the semester in which you plan to finish your coursework. You can track your progress toward your certificate or degree by logging into WebAdvisor and selecting Check Progress Toward Your Degree.
- Complete the Graduation Application form with the Counseling and Academic Advising Center in the McDowell Center as early as possible to avoid missing the deadline for your final semester.
- Once final grades post for the semester, the Records Office will audit all graduation applications to verify that all requirements have been met.
When will I get my diploma?
- Fall 2014 diplomas will be mailed at the end of February
- Winter 2015 diplomas will be mailed at the end of July
- Spring 2015 diplomas will be mailed out at the end of August
- Summer 2015 diplomas will be mailed out at the end of September