There is no charge to complete a Graduation Application. There is, however, a process that must be followed in order for you to receive your certificate or degree. It is up to you to take the first step.
- Determine the semester in which you plan to finish your coursework. You can track your progress toward your certificate or degree by logging into WebAdvisor and selecting Check Progress Toward Your Degree.
- Complete the Graduation Application form with the Counseling and Academic Advising Center (McDowell Center, Room 175) as early as possible to avoid missing the deadline for your final semester.
- Once final grades post for the semester, the Records Office will audit all graduation applications to verify that all requirements have been met.
When will I get my diploma?
- Fall 2014 diplomas will be mailed at the end of February
- Winter 2015 diplomas will be mailed at the end of July
- Spring 2015 diplomas will be mailed out at the end of August
- Summer 2015 diplomas will be mailed out at the end of September
The annual Commencement Ceremony will be held at Compuware Arena in Plymouth on Saturday, May 9th 2015. You are not required to attend the annual commencement ceremony, but we would like to see you there.
Graduation Information Documents:
Grad Fair dates:
- Tuesday, April 7, 2015 • 9am-6pm at Main Campus in Livonia
- Thursday, April 9, 2015 • 1pm-7pm at Radcliff Center in Garden City