Confused about completing the FAFSA? Come to this free event, and receive professional assistance with completing your 2014-2015 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Please bring the following:
- Student's (and spouse's, if married) 2013 federal tax return & W-2s
- Parents' 2013 federal tax return & W-2s (for most students born Jan. 1, 1991 or later)
- Student's driver's license (if applicable)
- Student's and Parent's FAFSA PIN (available from www.PIN.ed.gov)
- Current savings/checking and investment information