Music - MUSIC 169
Synthesizer Ensemble 2 (2-1) 3 Cr. Hrs.
This is the second Schoolcraft Synthesizer Ensemble course which is open to all musicians with keyboard skills, regardless of major field. The ensemble performs original music and transcribed literature of many genres on electronic musical instruments. The group performs several concerts during the semester. Additional Synthesizer credits may be earned in future semesters by enrolling in the following course sequence (one course per semester): MUSIC 268 and 269.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Perform transcribed parts in an electronic music ensemble.
- Demonstrate the significance of an individual's role in a performing ensemble.
- Demonstrate the importance of individual preparation for scheduled public performances.
- Participate in group preparation for scheduled public performances.
- Develop technical skills to contribute to the overall quality of the ensemble's performance level.
- Develop musicianship to contribute to the overall quality of the ensemble's performance level.
| ||169||147124||Synthesizer Ensemble 2|| ||3||Polot B||$57.00||9/14/0||Open||T 02:30 PM-05:24 PM F300
| ||169||117127||Synthesizer Ensemble 2|| ||3||Polot B||$57.00||14/14/0||Open||T 02:30 PM-05:24 PM F300