Humanities - HUM 210
The Art of Being Human (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
This course is an interdisciplinary introduction to the humanities as an overall approach to living. The course involves the student in the philosophies, religions and arts as avenues of human inquiry and expression.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Examine the art of being human beyond simply meeting one's survival needs.
- Apply one's inner resources and personal values for practicing the art of being human.
- Identify important philosophical ideas which have significance to the humanities.
- Identify the foundations for moral values in culture worldwide.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the arts.
- Evaluate works of art, music and drama.
- Evaluate works of art, music or drama, utilizing the fundamentals of critical analysis.
- Express perspectives on humanities effectively.
- Apply the fundamentals of critical analysis to works of art, music, drama and to important philosophical ideas in the humanities.
| ||210||142710||Art of Being Human||Online||3||Nissen J||$12.00||20/31/0||Open||
| ||210||047702||Art of Being Human||OE/OE||3||Ewing K||$12.00||31/31/0||Open||
| ||210||140838||Art of Being Human|| ||3||Huston M||$12.00||17/31/0||Open||T R 08:30 AM-09:50 AM LA420
| ||210||142724||Art of Being Human||Online||3||Nissen J||$12.00||15/31/0||Open||
| ||210||120810||Art of Being Human|| ||3||Drake J||$12.00||23/31/0||Open||T R 09:00 AM-12:10 PM LA140
| ||210||122714||Art of Being Human||Online||3||Ewing K||$12.00||4/31/0||Open||
| ||210||122764||Art of Being Human||Online||3||Ewing K||$12.00||11/31/0||Open||
| ||210||132316||Art of Being Human||Online||3||Ewing K||$12.00||1/31/0||Open||
| ||210||132317||Art of Being Human||Online||3||Ewing K||$12.00||15/31/0||Open||