Computer Graphics Technology - CGT 234
Web Design and Development 3 (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- A grade of 2.0 or higher in the following course:
- CGT 163 .
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Utilize HTML 5 or current standard for developing site structure and semantics.
- Utilize advanced cascade styling techniques for altering the document presentation layer.
- Identify project goals.
- Utilize advanced Web design process to create appropriate solutions to projects.
- Manipulate the DOM to alter HTML and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).
- Test the usability of a Web site.
- Adapt to browser compatibility and their variances.
- Employ debugging, error handling and unit testing.
Currently no sections of this class are being offered.