Computer Graphics Technology - CGT 215
Motion Graphics 1-After Effects (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
This course develops creative freedom and control for designing sophisticated motion graphics and visual effects for film, video, multimedia and the Web. Students will integrate previously learned applications into motion-graphics using Adobe After Effects and/or related applications. Students will develop an understanding of motion control and keying capabilities plus audio and visual effects.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- CGT 247 with a minimum grade of 2.0.
(A course to be taken in the same semester as this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Integrate common computer graphic file formats and pixel /vector based graphic images with audio files.
- Apply the parameters of tool sets to modify image structures and object location.
- Demonstrate how multiple compositions can be coordinated to develop motion and transitions.
- Modify track hierarchy, masks and hierarchy development.
- Integrate 3D space, cameras and lighting into a 2D world.
- Apply presets tools to text and images.
- Compose image structures and live footage into a seamlessly integrated element.
- Create media that communicates a clearly defined message.
- Integrate composites and multiple media elements into a unified production.
| ||215||149358||Motion Graphics 1|| ||3||Mumm D||$42.00||22/24/0||Open||M 06:00 PM-08:52 PM JC110