Computer Graphics Technology - CGT 168
Storyboarding (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
This course provides the student a working knowledge of storyboarding. It integrates creative expressions, emotional impressions and production processes into a cohesive conclusion. It provides the student an opportunity to expand a creative understanding of audio, cinematography, lighting and staging. Storyboarding is a basic need for the student pursuing careers in multimedia, interactive and performance arts.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- A grade of 2.0 or higher in the following course:
- CGT 125 .
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate working knowledge of basic pre-production and production skills.
- Integrate creative and technically superior media into a linear and nonlinear production method.
- Provide clearly defined pre-production tasks required for the development of all media.
- Analyze the emotional needs and basic technical requirements of set lighting and pre-production requirements.
- Demonstrate pre-production storyboarding skills relating to camera movement and placement plus shot list development.
- Establish the pre-production blocking using the storyboard process.
- Determine the best use of audio based on the psychological implications of its use and Foley techniques.
- Implement the transfer of storyboard frames into an animatic.
- Integrate the dynamic qualities of lighting, film production, theater and audio into a clearly defined story.
- Coordinate the pre--production requirements required to integrate - emotional, informational and instructional cross-disciplinary media.
| ||168||119335||Storyboarding|| ||3||Mehall M||$42.00||17/24/0||Open||W 09:00 AM-11:52 AM JC110