Computer Aided Design - CAD 212
CATIA - Surfacing (2-2) 4 Cr. Hrs.
This course is designed to present higher level part modeling commands for CATIA Modeler. Particular attention will be paid to surfacing.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Create lofted surfaces and/or parts.
- Create swept surfaces and/or parts.
- Create parts from wireframe curves.
- Create solid objects from surfaces.
- Edit surfaces.
- Analyze and adjust surfaces.
- Create freestyle surfaces.
Currently no sections of this class are being offered.