Business - BUS 304
Entrepreneurship 2 (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
This course is designed to prepare students to own and operate a small business. Students will explore and apply aspects of small business ownership including e-commerce, business ethics, business law, sources of financing, international business, inventory control, risk management and human resources.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Formulate risk management strategies for a small business.
- Develop human resource management practices for small business.
- Evaluate impact of culture on an organization.
- Examine principles of business law for a small business.
- Evaluate debt and equity financing options for a small business.
- Develop a vendor selection strategy and inventory control process.
- Develop an e-commerce strategy for a small business.
- Design a code of ethics for a small business.
- Assess small business practices in the global marketplace.
| ||304||147827||Entrepreneurship 2||Hybrid||3||Ontko S||$12.00||28/30/0||Open||M 01:30 PM-03:24 PM AS710