Business - BUS 240
International Business (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
This course focuses on the latest theories and concepts in international business while emphasizing the leading role culture plays in global commerce. The issues and challenges confronting international companies are explored along with the various strategies companies may pursue.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- BUS 101 .
- ENG 101 or minimum score of 22 ACT-English, 29 SAT-Writing and Language, 108 CPT-Sentence Skills or 276 NGA-Writing.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Explore the impact of culture on business activities for a focus country.
- Evaluate the major legal and ethical issues facing international companies.
- Characterize the level of economic development for a focus country.
- Examine the benefits of international trade and why trade occurs.
- Identify the methods governments use to promote and restrict international trade.
- Evaluate the regional integration efforts of a focus country.
- Justify one of the varied marketing strategies available to international companies for a focus country.
- Select a mode of entry for an international business into a focus country.
- Develop an international marketing plan for a chosen product or service into a focus country.
- Examine the impact of globalization.
| ||240||142783||International Business||Online||3||Ontko S||$12.00||12/31/0||Open||
| ||240||142382||International Business||Online||3||Ontko S||$12.00||6/31/0||Open||
| ||240||142667||International Business|| ||3||Matthews J||$12.00||22/28/0||Open||W 06:00 PM-08:52 PM AS378