Office Information Systems
Today’s administrative office manager must be an effective communicator who possesses strong skills in problem solving, time management, multi-tasking and human relations. This course concentrates on the principles of administrative office management, the importance of managing administrative services and operations and the skills and attitudes needed to be successful in today’s office.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Develop strategies for energizing a workforce through leadership, motivation, and communication.
- Analyze the administrative office manager's role in management and problem solving.
- Illustrate current supervisory challenges in managing a global and diverse workforce.
- Assess supervisory approaches to contemporary workplace issues.
- Optimize administrative services, workplace systems, and technology.
- Implement new developments in theory and practice that confront the office manager.
- Examine essential administrative services as they relate to the office environment.
- Illustrate the importance of corporate values and business ethics.
- Demonstrate essential business communication skills.
| ||260||047742||Office Administration ||OE/OE||3||Holman C||$30.00||29/31/0||Open||