Office Information Systems
Keyboarding 2 (2-0) 2 Cr. Hrs.
This course continues the development of accuracy and speed in keyboarding. Students will enhance their keyboarding skills and incorporate them into the formatting of various business documents, reports and tables.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Utilize computer skills to keyboard effectively.
- Demonstrate increased accuracy at the keyboard.
- Demonstrate increased speed at the keyboard.
- Prepare various personal and business documents.
- Demonstrate essential business communication skills.
- Apply standardized formatting of business documents.
| ||102||047745||Keyboarding 2 ||OE/OE||2||Laird A||$12.00||31/31/0||Open||
| ||102||017749||Keyboarding 2 ||OE/OE||2||Haynes C||$12.00||19/31/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.