Office Information Systems
Keyboarding 1 (2-0) 2 Cr. Hrs.
Students will learn how to keyboard using the touch control method. Development of proper keyboarding techniques while building basic accuracy and speed will be emphasized. Today’s technology-driven environment makes keyboarding one of the most widely used skills as we utilize computers for work, school and in our personal lives.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Apply necessary computer skills to use the keyboard effectively.
- Exhibit excellent keyboarding techniques.
- Demonstrate accuracy in the keyboarding of documents.
- Demonstrate speed at the keyboard.
- Demonstrate accuracy in keyboarding of numbers and symbols.
- Analyze one's own keyboarding skill.
| ||100||142974||Keyboarding 1 ||Online||2||Partyka P||$12.00||26/31/0||Open||
| ||100||047716||Keyboarding 1 ||OE/OE||2||Holman C||$12.00||19/31/0||Open||
| ||100||142967||Keyboarding 1 ||Online||2||Partyka P||$12.00||20/31/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.