Nursing - NCLC
Nursing Informatics (1-0) 1 Cr. Hrs.
This course emphasizes application of healthcare informatics and medical terminology. Theoretical content will focus on healthcare technology, internet applications and evidence-based principles of nursing within the practical and registered nurse scope of practice as a member of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- Acceptance into the Nursing Career Ladder Curriculum for the forthcoming or current year.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Correlate evidence-based research with the management of information technology, including simulation and internet applications, as utilized in the current healthcare arena.
- Employ medical terminology in the context of this course.
- Analyze the nurse's ethical and legal responsibilities associated with the use of technology in education and healthcare.
- Demonstrate proficiency on select standardized computer assessments.
| ||102||145706||Nursing Informatics|| ||1||Mott M||$82.00||4/22/0||Open||
| ||102||145707||Nursing Informatics|| ||1||Pawlik P||$82.00||1/24/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.