Nursing - NCLC
This course emphasizes application of healthcare informatics and medical terminology. Theoretical content will focus on healthcare technology, internet applications and evidence-based principles of nursing within the practical and registered nurse scope of practice as a member of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- Acceptance into the Nursing Career Ladder Curriculum for the forthcoming or current year.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Correlate evidence-based research with the management of information technology, including simulation and internet applications, as utilized in the current healthcare arena.
- Employ medical terminology in the context of this course.
- Analyze the nurse's ethical and legal responsibilities associated with the use of technology in education and healthcare.
- Demonstrate proficiency on select standardized computer assessments.
| ||102||115712||Nursing Informatics|| ||1||Mott M||$20.00||0/22/9||Closed||
| ||102||115713||Nursing Informatics|| ||1||Mott M||$20.00||0/22/0||Closed||
| ||102||115714||Nursing Informatics|| ||1||Mott M||$20.00||7/22/0||Open||