Voice Class 3 Performance - Advanced
This is the third in a series of four voice classes for students interested in developing their vocal skills. It is a voice class for singers preparing for a career in singing or for advanced singers wishing to learn the art of performance before an audience.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate advanced vocal techniques to meet the requirements of more technically demanding repertoire.
- Utilize language and phonetics in their vocal exercises and repertoire.
- Demonstrate expression in his/her singing.
- Demonstrate effective physical approach to vocal performance (posture, poise, stage presence, etc.).
- Distinguish musical and vocal styles.
- Demonstrate accuracy in following a composer's written notation regarding notes, rhythms, control of pulse, dynamics and expression marks.
Currently no sections of this class are being offered.