Keyboard Skills for Piano Teachers 2 (2-0) 2 Cr. Hrs.
This is the second course in the Keyboard Skills for Piano Teachers sequence; it is designed to give piano teachers the necessary keyboard skills for teaching intermediate through late intermediate level students. The course will cover technical exercises, harmonization, transposition and sight-reading material using the standards of the Michigan Music Teachers Association, the National Piano Guild and other recognized testing organizations.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate scales, arpeggios, chord progressions and technical exercises.
- Demonstrate how to teach scales, arpeggios, chord progressions and technical exercises through the late intermediate level.
- Analyze sight reading material through the late intermediate level.
- Sequence sight reading material through the late intermediate level.
- Develop keyboard harmonization and transposition programs for late intermediate students.
- Demonstrate comprehensive musicianship for late intermediate piano study reflecting state and national standards.
| ||202||148141||Keyboard Skills Piano Teach 2|| ||2||Ascheri G||$37.00||7/10/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.