Music Technology 2
This course will deal with advanced functions of Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software and synthesis with the assistance of MIDI hardware and a desktop computer.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate advanced functions of the performance and edit modes of a multi-timbral synthesizer.
- Demonstrate advanced functions and edit modes of software synthesizers.
- Create original sounds using hardware and software synthesizers.
- Incorporate original sounds into originally-composed music.
- Demonstrate advanced functions of a DAW software application.
- Demonstrate advanced applications of digital audio and sampling in the context of DAW software.
- Demonstrate advanced creation of music using synthesis and digital audio through the use of DAW software.
| ||172||111858||Music Technology 2|| ||3||Minnick D||$45.00||12/12/0||Open||
|M T ||09:00PM-11:54PM||F300|
|M T ||12:01AM-12:11AM||F300|
| ||172||111821||Music Technology 2|| ||3||Polot B||$45.00||12/12/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.