Music History 2 - 19th and 20th Centuries (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
This course is a detailed survey of history and literature of music of the Romantic and 20th century eras.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Explain the sociocultural influences on Romantic and 20th Century music.
- Explain the function of music in both eras.
- Explore practice characteristics.
- Explore performance characteristics.
- Explain the characteristics of musical style relative to each period.
- Identify important vocal compositions.
- Identify important instrumental compositions.
- Identify important composers of music in both eras.
- Identify important writers on music in both eras.
| ||165||111831||Music History 2 19th 20th Cen|| ||3||Vanornum S||$12.00||15/15/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.