Sight Singing and Ear Training 2 (2-0) 2 Cr. Hrs.
This is the second course in the Sight Singing and Ear Training sequence. It will cover sight singing melodies, outlining intervals of all triads and dominant seventh chords. In addition, harmonic, melodic, rhythmic dictation, altered non-harmonic tones, secondary dominants, modulation to closely related keys and borrowed altered harmonies will be explored.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Sing at sight moderately difficult melodies in the treble and bass staff.
- Sing at sight moderately difficult melodies in major and minor keys.
- Transcribe harmonic dictation in Roman numerals.
- Transcribe harmonic dictation in two or more voices.
- Transcribe melodic dictation in major or minor keys that contains altered tones.
- Transcribe rhythmic dictation that contains simple or compound subdivisions.
- Sing or write intervals outside of the diatonic major or minor keys.
| ||138||111803||Sight Singing Ear Training 2|| ||2||Polot B||$37.00||18/18/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.