Calculus With Analytic Geometry 2
This course includes the study of derivatives and integrals of transcendental functions, techniques of integration, indeterminate forms, improper integrals, infinite series, conics, polar coordinates and applications.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- MATH 150 with a minimum grade of 2.0. MATH 151 may be taken concurrently with MATH 230.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Apply the definite integral in computing areas and surface areas.
- Apply the definite integral in computing volumes.
- Determine the derivative of hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions.
- Compute the integral of hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions.
- Evaluate integrals using various techniques such as: parts, rationalizing substitutions, trigonometric substitution, partial fractions, completing the square.
- Evaluate improper integrals.
- Identify convergence or divergence of various sequences and series.
- Evaluate certain non-polynomial functions using a Maclaurin or Taylor series.
- Determine the derivative of a power series.
- Compute the integral of power series.
- Analyze conic sections.
- Determine the derivative of a function in polar coordinates.
- Compute the integral of a function in polar coordinates.
- Apply the integral in computing areas and slopes of tangents represented in the polar coordinate system.
- Determine the derivative of a parametric curve.
| ||151||143032||Calculus Analytic Geometry 2|| ||5||McCoy M|| ||0/30/0||Closed||
|M T W R ||01:30PM-02:37PM||PE105|
| ||151||143083||Calculus Analytic Geometry 2|| ||5||Qiu Y|| ||0/31/10||Closed||
|M W ||06:00PM-08:26PM||BTC160|
| ||151||143106||Calculus Analytic Geometry 2|| ||5||Kerr S|| ||0/31/5||Closed||
|M T W R ||11:00AM-12:07PM||BTC160|
| ||151||143107||Calculus Analytic Geometry 2|| ||5||Jankoviak Anderson K|| ||0/31/0||Closed||
|M W ||12:30PM-02:56PM||BTC160|