Operational Amplifiers and Linear Integrated Circuits (2-2) 4 Cr. Hrs.
This course will introduce the student to operational amplifiers (op amp) and linear integrated circuits. Op-amp circuit configurations, applications and troubleshooting techniques will be presented. Operational amplifiers will be presented with emphasis on applications and circuits such as inverting and non-inverting amplifiers, integrators, differentiators and filters. The coverage of linear integrated circuits includes voltage comparators, timers, oscillators, voltage regulators, special purpose amplifiers, communication circuits and data conversion circuits.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Explain operational amplifier components.
- Explain operational amplifier symbols.
- Explain inverting operational amplifier circuits.
- Explain non-inverting operational amplifier circuits.
- Explain level crossing detecting operational amplifier circuits.
- Explain summing operational amplifier circuits.
- Explain negative feedback in operational amplifiers.
- Validate mathematical models of operational amplifier circuits.
- Validate practical operational amplifier circuits.
- Test operational amplifier circuits.
- Measure electrical magnitudes of operational amplifier circuits.
- Demonstrate functionality of operational amplifiers.
| ||215||114503||Op Amplifiers & Linear Int Cir|| ||4||Schlick W||$52.00||12/20/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.