Introduction to Microcontrollers
This course will introduce the student to the concepts of microcontroller architecture, block components, numbering systems and microprocessor program editing software. Representative microcontroller commands and elementary programming of a microcontroller will be studied. Students will work with hands-on experiments, which they will learn to expand and customize for their personal needs.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- Computer and keyboarding experience are highly recommended.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Explain terms relating to a microcontroller.
- Convert from hex to decimal numbering systems.
- Convert from binary to decimal numbering systems.
- Develop code to control a microcontroller.
- Debug program code to run on a microcontroller.
- Transfer program code to run on a microcontroller.
- Execute program code to run on a microcontroller.
- Input data through interface devices and ports from the outside world into a microcontroller.
- Output data through interface devices and ports to the outside world from a microcontroller.
| ||144||144519||Intro Microcontrollers|| ||3||Chaban M||$20.00||6/20/0||Open||