Introduction to Microcontrollers (1-2) 3 Cr. Hrs.
This course will introduce the student to the concepts of microcontroller architecture, block components, numbering systems and microprocessor program editing software. Representative microcontroller commands and elementary programming of a microcontroller will be studied. Students will work with hands-on experiments, which they will learn to expand and customize for their personal needs.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- Computer and keyboarding experience are highly recommended.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Explain terms relating to a microcontroller.
- Convert from hex to decimal numbering systems.
- Convert from binary to decimal numbering systems.
- Develop code to control a microcontroller.
- Debug program code to run on a microcontroller.
- Transfer program code to run on a microcontroller.
- Execute program code to run on a microcontroller.
- Input data through interface devices and ports from the outside world into a microcontroller.
- Output data through interface devices and ports to the outside world from a microcontroller.
| ||144||144519||Intro Microcontrollers|| ||3||Wale J||$52.00||14/20/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.