Principles of Microeconomics (4-0) 4 Cr. Hrs.
This course provides students with an introduction to the theory of consumer behavior, production theory, market structure in product and resource/factor markets and microeconomic policy.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Summarize economics and its relationship to the other social sciences.
- Explain the basic microeconomic concept.
- Illustrate graphs in economics analysis.
- Analyze graphs in economics analysis.
- Evaluate the role of rational self-interest in microeconomic analysis.
- Analyze household behavior in product and factor markets.
- Analyze producer behavior in product and factor markets.
- Characterize the four basic market models.
- Prescribe microeconomic policy to both product and resource/factor markets.
- Appraise the situation of global poverty.
- Examine the distribution of income in the U.S.
- Investigate antitrust policy in the U.S. economy.
- Solve a variety of economic problems using mathematical methods.
| ||202||147802||Principles of Micro Economics ||Hybrid||4||Badry P||$12.00||6/26/0||Open||
| ||202||142999||Principles of Microeconomics ||Online||4||Hunt D||$12.00||7/31/0||Open||
| ||202||246110||Principles of Microeconomics|| ||4||Howie C||$12.00||4/30/0||Open||
| ||202||141211||Principles of Microeconomics|| ||4||Badry P||$12.00||0/30/2||Closed||
| ||202||142965||Principles of Microeconomics ||Online||4||Howie C||$12.00||0/31/0||Closed||
| ||202||142997||Principles of Microeconomics ||Online||4||Howie C||$12.00||0/31/2||Closed||
| ||202||246124||Principles of Microeconomics|| ||4||Howie C||$12.00||0/31/1||Closed||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.