Computer Information Systems
Object-Oriented Programming With Java (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
This course provides an introduction to object-oriented programming using Java. Students will develop real world application programs and Web-based applets based on object-oriented programming concepts including encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Explore predefined classes and methods in a program.
- Examine different objects and reference variables.
- Explain different selection structures.
- Explain different repetition structures.
- Explore graphical user interfaces in JAVA.
- Assemble user-defined methods.
- Examine primitive data types.
- Construct object arrays of different types.
- Manipulate the string class.
- Examine exceptions and events.
| ||290||142898||Java|| || ||Murray D||$52.00||11/24/0||Open||
| ||290||017741||Oops Java ||OE/OE|| ||Murray D||$12.00||31/31/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.