Computer Information Systems
Introduction to C#
This course is an introduction to the C# programming language. The student will learn the basics of the C# language up through Windows programming and including creating Web server form controls. This course is intended for those who want a general knowledge of the C# language, part of the Microsoft VisualStudio.NET.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Create programs in C# that use the console interface.
- Explore different types, classes and objects.
- Create methods with parameters and return types.
- Explain different decision structures.
- Construct selection and iteration control structures in C# programming.
- Create arrays and collections.
- Manipulate strings.
- Examine different types of data files.
- Manipulate different objects for Windows forms.
Currently no sections of this class are being offered.