Computer Information Systems
Introduction to HTML (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Use the Microsoft Windows operating system to perform routine tasks such as formatting disks; copying, moving and deleting files; organizing work in folders; etc.
- Apply new Web design skills presented in hands-on tutorials.
- Apply the concepts of Web page design to realistic case studies.
- Use on-line Help and the Appendixes in the back of the textbook to find a solution to a problem.
- Design a Web site using color, graphics, links, etc.
- Build Web sites per design specifications.
- Create multimedia Web pages with sound, video, and Java Applets.
- Debug Web pages to display correctly.
| ||185||047715||Intro HTML ||OE/OE|| ||Walker L||$12.00||15/31/0||Open||
| ||185||017737||Intro HTML ||OE/OE|| ||Walker L||$12.00||31/31/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.