Computer Information Systems
Spreadsheet Applications - Current Software (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
This course addresses the use of spreadsheet applications as a means to solve problems. Students will analyze comprehensive problems and design a worksheet solution that conforms to established criteria and goals. Emphasis is placed on thinking through problems and using a comprehensive host of tools and features in a popular spreadsheet software package to develop logical solutions.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Prepare an Excel workbook.
- Format an Excel worksheet.
- Use formulas to obtain desired data calculations.
- Interpret data within worksheets.
- Create charts in Excel.
- Apply different templates within Excel.
- Differentiate between the advanced functions within Excel.
- Utilize Excel's analysis tools.
- Import data from the Internet or other sources.
| ||180||142784||Microsoft Excel 2013 ||Online||3||Ellis T||$12.00||25/31/0||Open||
| ||180||047735||Microsoft Excel 2013 ||OE/OE||3||Towner M||$12.00||17/31/0||Open||
| ||180||142780||Microsoft Excel 2013 ||Online||3||Ellis T||$12.00||12/31/0||Open||
| ||180||142887||Microsoft Excel 2013|| ||3||Cox V||$52.00||9/22/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.