Computer Information Systems
Introduction to Programming Logic
This is an introductory programming course where students will learn the fundamentals of program logic and design. Heavy emphasis is placed on program design techniques. Students will develop programs using top-down design, structured programming and modular development methods.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Use programming logical control structures.
- Create computer program designs using good logic.
- Create flowcharts.
- Create pseudocode.
- Explore computer programs using the modular approach.
- Examine the structured developmental approach.
- Explore the use of program logic.
- Explain debugging methods.
- Examine basic programming syntax.
| ||129||132850||Intro Programming Logic|| ||3||Redmond C||$40.00||0/24/0||Closed||
| ||129||047727||Intro Programming Logic ||OE/OE||3||Redmond C||$30.00||24/31/0||Open||
| ||129||142814||Intro Programming Logic|| ||3||Ellis T||$40.00||15/24/0||Open||
| ||129||142860||Intro Programming Logic|| ||3||Redmond C||$40.00||17/24/0||Open||
| ||129||246066||Intro Programming Logic|| ||3||Redmond C||$40.00||21/24/0||Open||