Computer Graphics Technology
Motion Graphics 2 - After Effects
This course will further explore the uses of audio, graphics and video in the field of motion graphics. Students will learn how object motion graphics programs can interrelate to develop informational and promotional media. Students will make extensive use of two- and three-dimensional, motion and still graphics to design and create projects for video and/or multimedia applications.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- A grade of 2.0 or higher in the following course:
- CGT 215 .
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Integrate common motion graphic file formats and pixel/vector based graphic images with audio.
- Integrate composites with digital motion production.
- Develop timing for linear and non-linear production and informational processes.
- Utilize the advanced features of paths and alpha mask development.
- Integrate advanced audio controls to maximize effects.
- Develop an advance understanding of 3D space.
- Use the organizational skills of storytelling to present a thought and emotional response.
- Integrate imaging resources into a final production.
- Create media that communicates a clearly defined message.
| ||246||119363||Motion Graphics 2|| ||3||Salo J||$30.00||20/24/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.