Computer Graphics Technology
Web Design and Development 3
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- A grade of 2.0 or higher in the following course:
- CGT 163 .
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Utilize HTML 5 or current standard for developing site structure and semantics.
- Utilize advanced cascade styling techniques for altering the document presentation layer.
- Identify project goals.
- Utilize advanced Web design process to create appropriate solutions to projects.
- Manipulate the DOM to alter HTML and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).
- Test the usability of a Web site.
- Adapt to browser compatibility and their variances.
- Employ debugging, error handling and unit testing.
| ||234||149363||Web Design & Development 3|| ||3||Inman C||$30.00||12/24/0||Open||