Computer Graphics Technology
Flash (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
This course provides the student with an introductory knowledge of working with Flash. Flash is a vector-based design program for the creation of animation, games and interactive components for use on the internet. Students will focus on the creation of basic animation and navigation components for use on the internet as well as for stand-alone projects.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- Experience with a vector-art drawing program.
- CGT 123 may be taken concurrently.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Apply good project management skills.
- Create storyboards, flowcharts, prototypes, rough cuts, and pencil tests for use in the creation of interactive projects.
- Modify content as necessary to allocate memory effectively.
- Develop content from conception to implementation systematically.
- Apply good design and typographic skills to screen based projects.
- Create appropriate vector graphics for use in screen based projects.
- Create scripts for interactive media employing simple navigation, variables, conditional statements, and property changes using both mouse and keyboard inputs.
- Solve scripting problems using logic and systematic troubleshooting techniques.
- Create animation and interactive media for web or CD using the functions of Flash.
| ||211||149335||Flash|| ||3||Wroble S||$42.00||14/24/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.