Principles of Marketing
In this course you will learn an integrated analytical approach to the marketing process and essential economic principles as they apply to the marketing process. You will also be introduced to the relationships of marketing decisions, marketing research, consumer behavior, product strategy, channels of distribution, promotion and pricing.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Explain how marketing provides value to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop a marketing plan.
- Assess how factors in the external environment influence global marketing strategies & outcomes.
- Compare the way marketers practice business ethics and social responsibility.
- Analyze the roles of research, marketing information systems and decision support systems in marketing decision making.
- Describe the stages in developing an integrated marketing communication plan.
- Explain the need for market segmentation in today's business environment.
- Summarize the process of developing advertising campaigns.
- Examine the role of personal selling within the context of the promotion mix.
| ||226||017722||Principles of Marketing ||OE/OE||3||Simo T||$30.00||23/31/0||Open||
| ||226||112346||Principles of Marketing ||Online||3||Feldbauer J||$30.00||24/31/0||Open||
| ||226||112631||Principles of Marketing|| ||3||Feldbauer J|| ||26/30/0||Open||
| ||226||112684||Principles of Marketing|| ||3||Derderian H|| ||26/31/0||Open||