In this course you will discover how to become a successful and respected supervisor in the current contemporary workplace. Besides assessing your current supervisory traits, you will develop new skills addressing leadership, staff motivation, effective communication methods, problem-solving techniques, time management, multitasking and human relations. You will explore real-world situations and learn strategies to overcome a variety of challenges facing supervisors in a global and diverse workplace.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Develop strategies for energizing a workforce through leadership, motivation, and communication.
- Analyze the supervisor's role in management process.
- Illustrate current supervisory challenges in managing a global and diverse workforce.
- Assess supervisory approaches to contemporary workplace issues.
- Demonstrate essential business communication skills.
- Determine effective methods for dealing with ethical dilemmas from a supervisory point of view.
- Identify actions a supervisor can take to improve team performance.
- Explore human resource management practices including interviewing and appraising employees.
- Apply supervisory level problem solving and disciplinary techniques.
| ||220||112478||Supervision ||Online||3||Ellies K||$30.00||23/31/0||Open||
| ||220||112379||Supervision ||Online||3||Ontko S||$30.00||8/31/0||Open||
| ||220||112628||Supervision|| ||3||McCartney J|| ||26/30/0||Open||
| ||220||112680||Supervision|| ||3||McCartney J|| ||24/31/0||Open||