Business Law 1
In this course you will learn how a business is impacted by the legal environment. You will be introduced to the key principles of business law including contracts, sales transactions, legal processes of crimes and torts, consumer rights and real-world cases showing these principles in action.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate the function, source and precedential value of various sources of law.
- Explore the relationship between business law, business ethics and corporate social responsibility.
- Differentiate between the respective legal process of a crime and a tort.
- Prescribe the appropriate components of a valid and enforceable contract.
- Evaluate the contractual rights and duties of third parties.
- Determine when a contract is deemed performed and remedies for failure to perform.
- Investigate liability-related issues in business transactions.
- Examine methods to perfect types of securities.
- Differentiate between creditors and debtor's rights in different types of bankruptcies.
| ||207||142473||Business Law 1 ||Online||3||Vitori K||$30.00||19/31/0||Open||