Business Law 1
In this course you will learn how a business is impacted by the legal environment. You will be introduced to the key principles of business law including contracts, sales transactions, legal processes of crimes and torts, consumer rights and real-world cases showing these principles in action.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Explain the nature, classification and related sources of law.
- Characterize the remedies for dispute settlement and performance.
- Relate the nature of the law to business ethics and corporate social responsibility.
- Differentiate between types of Federal and State laws and the related scope of authority.
- Assess the differences between a crime and a tort and their legal processes.
- Identify the elements related to credit transactions including security and bankruptcy.
- Prescribe the appropriate components of a valid and enforceable contract.
- Evaluate the contractual rights of third parties.
- Explore liability-related issues in business transactions.
| ||207||112399||Business Law 1 ||Online||3||Vitori K||$30.00||26/31/0||Open||
| ||207||112334||Business Law 1 ||Online||3||Vitori K||$30.00||4/31/0||Open||
| ||207||112345||Business Law 1 ||Online||3||Vitori K||$30.00||14/31/0||Open||
| ||207||112626||Business Law 1|| ||3||Safran K|| ||12/30/0||Open||
| ||207||112672||Business Law 1|| ||3||Safran K|| ||10/30/0||Open||
| ||207||216085||Business Law 1|| ||3||Safran K|| ||17/30/0||Open||