This course provides an overview of business ethics including its importance and its impact on stakeholders and society. The course will explore emerging ethical issues, the institutionalization of business ethics, the decision-making process and implementing business ethics in a global economy.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Characterize the importance of business ethics.
- Explore the historical foundations and evolution of business ethics.
- Apply business ethics and social responsibility to business practices.
- Determine the impact of business ethics on stakeholder relationships.
- Relate the role of corporate governance and business ethics.
- Examine ethical issues as they relate to the basic values of honesty, fairness and integrity.
- Assess emerging business ethics issues.
- Identify the influence of moral philosophies and values on individual and group ethical decision making in business.
- Evaluate the influence of corporate culture on business ethics.
- Justify the need for corporations to promote moral and ethical responsibility.
- Analyze global values and the role of culture as a factor in business ethics.
| ||202||122402||Business Ethics ||Online||3||Mellnick G||$30.00||31/31/0||Open||
| ||202||132402||Business Ethics ||Online||3||Mellnick G||$30.00||31/31/0||Open||