Business Ethics (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
This course provides an overview of business ethics including its importance and its impact on stakeholders and society. The course will explore emerging ethical issues, the institutionalization of business ethics, the decision-making process and implementing business ethics in a global economy.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- BUS 101 .
- ENG 101 or minimum placement test score of 22 ACT, 29 SAT or 108 CPT.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Explore the evolution and importance of business ethics.
- Apply business ethics and social responsibility to business practices.
- Determine the impact of business ethics on stakeholder relationships.
- Examine the regulatory environment affecting ethical behavior.
- Assess emerging business ethics issues.
- Characterize the elements utilized in ethical decision making.
- Evaluate the influence of corporate culture on business ethics.
- Determine the components involved in the development and maintenance of ethics programs.
- Analyze global issues related to business ethics.
| ||202||142432||Business Ethics ||Online||3||Hill M||$12.00||28/31/0||Open||
| ||202||142403||Business Ethics ||Online||3||Hill M||$12.00||31/31/0||Open||
| ||202||142402||Business Ethics ||Online||3||Koenigsknecht C||$12.00||25/31/0||Open||
| ||202||142615||Business Ethics|| ||3||Mellnick G||$12.00||22/30/0||Open||
| ||202||122402||Business Ethics ||Online||3||Mellnick G||$12.00||9/31/0||Open||
| ||202||132402||Business Ethics ||Online||3||Mellnick G||$12.00||16/31/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.