Strategic Selling (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
Both the novice and the professional salesperson can benefit from this course. The personal selling process will be studied in detail, emphasizing topics ranging from prospecting and qualifying to closing the sale and after sale follow-up. Territory management, selling to organizational buyers and the techniques of ethical salesmanship will also be explored. Students will gain valuable experience with the selling process through case studies, role playing exercises and by creating a sales presentation for demonstration.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- ENG 101 or minimum placement test score of 22 ACT, 29 SAT or 108 CPT.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Determine the appropriate sales strategy for an approved business.
- Reflect on the benefits of developing selling skills.
- Characterize the principles of ethical sales practices.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and customer relationship strategies.
- Identify effective methods to find prospects and build a customer base.
- Deliver a sales presentation.
- Apply sales and negotiation principles.
- Explore methods to ensure customer retention.
- Adapt selling strategies to global markets.
| ||120||122456||Strategic Selling ||Online||3||Ontko S||$12.00||31/31/0||Open||
| ||120||112461||Strategic Selling ||Online||3||Ontko S||$12.00||16/31/0||Open||
| ||120||017715||Strategic Selling ||OE/OE||3||Simo T||$12.00||22/31/0||Open||
| ||120||112456||Strategic Selling ||Online||3||Ontko S||$12.00||3/31/0||Open||
| ||120||112660||Strategic Selling|| ||3||Sadowski M||$12.00||2/30/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.