Anatomy and Physiology Review (2-0) 2 Cr. Hrs.
This course is a review of the anatomy and physiology of the human body with special emphasis on the physiology of the integumentary, skeletal, muscular, nervous, endocrine, cardiovascular, lymphatic, respiratory, digestive, urinary and reproductive systems. This course is designed for students entering biomedical programs that require a review of the basic anatomy and physiology of the human body.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Apply anatomical and directional terminology.
- Examine the structure, function, and metabolism of cells.
- Characterize major tissue types and their functions.
- Summarize the structure, function, and organization of the skeletal and muscular systems.
- Summarize the structure, function, organization, and control of the nervous and endocrine systems.
- Evaluate the structure, function, and organization of the special senses.
- Summarize the structure, function, and organization of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
- Examine the lymphatic system and its role in immunity.
- Explain the role of the digestive system in nutrient processing.
- Explain the structure, function, and organization of the urinary system.
- Analyze the mechanisms of regulation of water, electrolyte, and acid-base balance.
- Summarize the structure and function of the male and female reproductive systems.
| ||240||047759||Anatomy & Physiology Review ||OE/OE||2||Taylor B||$12.00||22/31/0||Open||
| ||240||027702||Anatomy & Physiology Review ||OE/OE||2||Kassuba B||$30.00||28/31/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.